Silent Chaos

                                                 Silent Chaos

Silence is the loudest thing I hear,

It screams at me, yells at me

But to no avail

I search for words within myself, 

words that would wake me up

from this hazy dream 

And let me see a clear picture

where the memories aren't foggy

and smiles persist despite boundless strains

But all of this is useless

Cause all I hear is silence at its peak

Cause all I see is a sailing boat of lost memories

And somewhere between all of these

I still yearn for a glimpse

A glimpse of myself that I lost

Not to myself, but to my soul

like a warrior after a lost battle

Cannot convince myself anymore

Saying it was just a battle not the war

Cause I don't have it in me to fight anymore

Feels like I am the only one frozen in time 

waiting for someone to unpause me again

and let me be free, 

free from chains and limits

free from boundaries and mysteries

Because it hurts to remain silent anymore.

Because it hurts to remain silent anymore.
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty

Festivals Of Nepal

Bloody "RED"