Beauty

POEM

                                   What is beauty?

Every time whenever someone used to pass me a compliment
I used to question myself "What is beauty?"
Is it my face or my skin?
Or is it the smile I pass to every human being?

It used to puzzle me for hours and hours
Comparing beauty with sweet and sour
But without any conclusion I used to lie
Thinking that without being answered one day I will die
For no reasons why I still used to smile
Wondering that the word "beauty" was never mine

But then finally time judged me out
Clearing ,my questions and all my doubts
And brought me a conclusion that...
Happiness being whole "Beauty" was just a fraction

Afterwards I used to smile and I used to giggle
Ways to happiness I used to Google
For I wanted to be the happiest person
And to establish beauty as my new better version.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Festivals Of Nepal

Bloody "RED"